-->

EASY KETO LASAGNA

This easy keto lasagna will quickly become one of your new favorite meals! It’s delicious, nutrient rich, and layers easily!

Lasagna usually takes a really long time to make, and obviously noodles are not an option, but I wanted to still make a thick and creamy dish that could be layered and remain sturdy.

Cauliflower is one of my favorite vegetables to work with because it’s rich in nutrients but doesn’t carry a strong flavor.Added with eggs, and mozzarella, cauliflower was the perfect base for this easy keto lasagna’s layers.


This was delicious! My six year old ate three helpings! I used a little salt and pepper when browning the meat (as I usually do) and it ended up being fairly salty, so I wouldn’t do that again. Otherwise perfect!


This is amazing lasagna. I think I might like it better than a traditional lasagna. You could easily make this for non keto friends and they would love it.


Really delicious but next time add mushrooms plus I did half onion and one garlic clove thinking of doing it with ground turkey too!!

This was so delicious! I was very skeptical about the cauliflower crust coming together but it did. I wanted to stop there and make a pizza. I will be making this again and will take a picture as well!




ingredients

meat sauce


  • 1 pound ground beef
  • 1 cup raw spinach
  • 1/2 cup low carb alfredo sauce


ricotta mixture


  • 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
  • 1/4 cup grated parmesan
  • 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
  • 3 tbsp heavy cream
  • 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning

cauliflower layers


  • 1 lb riced cauliflower, cooked
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup mozzarella
  • 1/4 cup grated parmesan
  • seasonings, to taste ( I added garlic, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning)

instructions




  1. Preheat oven to 375
  2. Visit EASY KETO LASAGNA https://www.heyketomama.com/ For Full Instructions

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel