-->

NO BAKE KETO PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE BARS

No-Bake Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars will satisfy all of your dessert cravings with almost none of the sugar. Low Carb, low sugar, high fat Peanut Butter Bars make a perfectly delicious keto dessert or fat bomb.

I’m a bad mother. Every Halloween, my kids knew that once they were done trick or treating, they had to sit down and take out at least half the Peanut Butter Cups they had–because those were clearly meant for me.

I’m serious. I steal candy from my own kids. But at least it’s only one kind. They can have (most of) the rest of it.

Fortunately for me, I’m not the only peanut-butter-chocolate addict who is trying to quit/reduce sugar. One of the things that has saved me from falling face-first into a bag full of peanut butter cups have been the Atkins Peanut Butter Cups

I must say, I do love the Atkins desserts. My two favorites are the Peanut Butter Cups and the ones that taste like Peanut M&Ms. But I also like the ones that taste like Payday Candy Bars.

What I find is that they satisfy my sweet tooth, but they don’t make me crave more like the sugared ones do. I invariably carry some when I travel so I can skip dessert when I’m ordering food. Knowing there’s one of those little sugar-free treats waiting for me has made things much easier.

But I mean I’m clearly a peanut-chocolate fiend and I’m not the only one. Peanut Butter cups are one of the best selling candies in the United States, and I’m just a willing devotee of that trend.

I used to make a sugared version of these back in the day, and I wanted to reproduce


that taste. It definitely takes a few specialty ingredients, but I tend to use those ingredients like Swerve and Sugar-Free Chocolate chips for other Keto Desserts so I am okay with stocking up on them.





Ingredients


For the Bars

  • 3/4 cup almond flour
  • 2 oz butter
  • 1/4 cup Swerve Icing sugar style
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • Vanilla 1/2 tsp
  • For the Topping
  • 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
  • US Customary - Metric

Recipe Notes
-I used Zero carbs in Swerve calculation

Instructions



  1. Mix all the ingredients for the bars together and spread into a small 6 inch pan
  2. Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave oven for 30 seconds and stir.
  3. Add another 10 seconds if needed to melt fully.
  4. ...
  5. ...
  6. ...


Full recipes please visit : https://twosleevers.com/no-bake-keto-peanut-butter-chocolate-bars-keto/

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel