-->

MOIST LEMON CAKE RECIPE #cake recipe #dessert easy #dessert ideas

Moist Lemon Cake Recipe
This moist lemon cake recipe is so delicious! I found this lemon ice pick cake recipe in my little recipe box from our wedding that I’ve had fun sorting through. Although I didn’t have an ice pick, I did have a chopstick to make this lemon jello cake recipe. It’s so easy!
Are you thinking spring? I don’t know why, but lemons remind me of clean and clean reminds me of spring cleaning and spring cleaning reminds me of needing dessert. Because, well you need dessert after spring cleaning. Am I right?
But let’s just focus on the cake for now.

MOIST LEMON CAKE RECIPE #cake recipe #dessert easy #dessert ideas




The original recipe called for an ice pick. Since I didn’t have one of those around, I decided to use a chopstick. It’s probably a little thicker than I would want – but it was free. You could also use a fork. You’ll want to poke the chopstick into the cake quite a few times. You’re creating holes for the glaze.
Pour the glaze very slowly over the cake, making sure to allow the glaze to soak into the holes. Yum!
Moist lemon cake recipe made with yellow cake mix. Adding orange juice to the glaze, makes this a delicious treat!

INGREDIENTS


  • 1 package yellow cake mix
  • 1/2 Cup vegetable oil
  • 1 Cup orange juice
  • 1 package instant lemon pudding
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 1/2 Cup confectioner’s sugar
  • 2 TB butter
  • 1/3 Cup lemon juice (need 1.5 lemons)



INSTRUCTIONS


  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Butter and angel food cake pan.
  3. Mix together yellow cake mix, oil, orange juice and instant pudding.
  4. ....
  5. ....
  6. ....
  7. Full instruction please visit :cleverlysimple.com


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel